Monday, April 1, 2013

1 year??

Today, I realized that I've had this blog for a year!! Though I haven't been keeping it posted as often as I should. I've had a lot of fun, making posts, trying to make posts, and reading other people's blogs! There are other people's blogs that are 10x better than mine! So here is a look back at some of my favorite posts:

Best of the Blogs! -- This post was about other blogs that you should check out! And believe me, they are worth checking out!!

Awesome Week -- This was a blog post about another blog that you should read, and one of my random posts that tell what I did that week!

Toddler Mischief -- This post was about Grace. And her mischievous self. Giving herself a hair-cut.

Outgoing Grace -- This is yet another post about Grace, and how she has her embarrassing moments. ;)

Perpetua -- This is one of my favorite posts. I got this story right out of the Bible Bee book. :)

Well, I again apologize for the many times this blog wasn't posted in for awhile. That's all for now!

~JD

No comments:

Post a Comment