Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Toddler Mischief.....

Hey, 
It's me again, just a little toddler mischief yesterday that I wanted to share with you. My three year old sister, just got her bangs cut the other day by Mom. So anyway, that night, Me, my sister Anne, and Tallguy were watching a movie. And of course Grace was still as hyper as ever bouncing around. I told her if she would just lay down she would fall asleep. So when I went back to the living room, I saw her laying on the couch. Yes! Her hyperness was gone. She was getting tired. So Anne took her up stairs and the next morning we saw why she was just laying down being all good yesterday night. :) She had gone behind the couch that night, and took some scissors with her. She must of wanted to be like Mom, and cut her bangs. So she did. And this is what she looks like now:










That's all for today,




~JD

1 comment:

  1. Wow well she really cut them didn't she
    We've had a few of those experiences down over here at the A house though very long ago. My younger sister once cut a snippet of her own bangs but luckily mom found ways to hide the very evident gap also when I was little I remember my older sister E bringing me behind the couch and cutting some of my hair (she hid it under her pillow) I don't know exactly what she cut because I never looked in the mirror but mom must have noticed cause E got in big trouble (guess maybe I showed mom and was like "Oh Mommy look at the beautiful haircut E gave me!") also mom eventually found the hair.
    Your Friend
    Sarah A

    P.S. I've never actually cut my own hair

    ReplyDelete