Saturday, July 21, 2012

Postponed......

Hey it's me again,
So yesterday I was planning on putting a skit that me and Joy are working on. Yet it didn't happen, we ran into some difficulties along the way.

1) Fixing the kinks, in the play. I wrote it in like an hour, so there are kinks that needed to be fixed.
2) Getting our parts just right, having the right reactions to what were saying.
3) One of the most difficult, was keeping a straight face. For those of you who know me, it is practically impossible for me to win the "no smiling" game. So just think how it is for me trying to act? :)

So there were some more difficulties, but I just was going to let you know, that hopefully I will have it up in this next week. Sorry,

But for now here is another blog that you should check out:

Room for More is a blog written by some friends of ours. It's a great blog, and always a good read. It's our good friends T-bird, Rye-bread, and Sunshine's families blog. So if you've read Two Twinkies in a Ding Dong World, or Bursts of Sunshine's blog. You know that their family has to have a good one too. And it's awesome. Go ahead and check it out...


That's all for now,

~JD

1 comment: