Monday, May 21, 2012

Awesome Week!!

Before I start there is another blog you should totally check out! Dingy, but Loved is a blog written by my good friend Bugg. Bugg is fun to be around, funny, an awesome fiddle player, and has an amazing talent for writing. Her posts are a great read. I hope you guys will check it out.

So this past week was awesome... a little busy, but awesome! So here is a glimpse of what we did this week:

Monday: This is the day that I don't really remember doing anything except for a little school... :)

Tuesday: The regular shopping, still doing school, relaxing a little bit. :)

Wednesday: The day where we helped one of the families in our church move. :( It was sad to see them go, but I am happy for them. And after that we went and played an awesome game of Ultimate Frisbee right before Bible Study. :)

Thursday: Algebra.....Algebra.....Algebra.... ;)

Friday: Was our annual homeschool Track and Field day. It was awesome. We had an awesome time and for anybody that was there and didn't go through the right side of the hot dog servers we're sorry that it took so long.. JK! Hahahaha we all worked together and beat record time. :) And then that night we went to our friend Buggs house for a bonfire, Ultimate Frisbee, and soccer. And I got to meet some new people. :) That was soo much fun.


Saturday: Saturday we slept in late..ok I slept in late.. until ten. And we went to a wedding that day, and right after we went to my hyper-buddy, awesome friend, Katie's graduation. And then we went to PeachWave. Pictures will come at a later time. :)

Hope you all had as good of a week as I did.



~JD

                                                                     

1 comment:

  1. Track & Field was AWESOME. I think you, Kbugg and I did a great job with the hotdog/bun/serving! At some points we were like "ahhh! hurry it up!" and others we were running out of room to put the extra plates of food... :P lol
    I'm soooo bummed I couldn't come to Katie's grad. party.... I was soooo sore from the whole week I could barely walk. :(
    Glad you guys had fun! Great post. ;)
    ~mattea

    ReplyDelete