Monday, May 12, 2014

What? I have a Blog?

Once upon a time, there was a teenager. This teenager was super stoked about writing. Writing in general stories, books, you name it. Then one day a brilliant idea struck him. What about getting a blog? Yes! That was it. He would get a blog. Something to have fun with, to improve on his writing, to share with others about his somewhat boring life. And so he did. He began his own blog. Boy did he have fun posting. Especially the first couple times. But as time went on the posts became fewer and fewer. Until one day, they just stopped completely. 

In case you haven't figured it out by now... that teenager is me. I can just picture it now: 

"And the winner of this year's Worst Blogger of the year goes to......JD!" 

Haha, ok. Maybe I'm exaggerating a tad, but seriously I'm sorry for not posting forever. So anyway I thought I'd just give you an update on life. 

It's finals week!! Yup, the week that most students get stressed, Starbucks and other Energy Drinks become a need, and you feel the need to read over every word that you went over that semester. Thankfully, this isn't me (this semester anyway). This semester I took classes that ended up not really being ones that you can "study" for. For instance: I'm taking a class called Vector Drawing. 

Vector Drawing - A smart sounding concept which really ends up being defined as "drawing on the computer."

And really, there isn't much you can do to study for drawing... so yeah, classes like that that don't really require studying. Which is quite spectactular! 

Oh, and I decided to perhaps go into Graphic Design as a major (for the time being) unless God starts to lead me elsewhere. I took a couple of classes in the Graphic Design program and somewhat enjoyed myself. So next semester I'm gonna take some more classes in that program, and I'm kind of super excited to see what God is going to do this next semester! :) 

Well, this is kind of a short blog post but Lord-willing another will follow soon! :) 

Until then...

"So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God" - 1 Corinthians 10:31

~ JD

No comments:

Post a Comment