Friday, August 17, 2012

Summer?

Well, it's been forever since I've updated what's been going on. One reason for that would be, not much is going on. :)

So most schools around here started school already. :O Summer is gone! And it seems like it just started. At the end of the month, I will be starting my sophomore year of high school! High school. So much different than middle school. More homework. More classes need to be taken to get my credits so I can graduate. But at least, I enjoy doing school, mostly.

This summer even though gone by way to fast, was fun!

1) At the beginning of summer we went camping with our cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents ect. That was really fun. Wen't canoeing for the first time.

2) We started a park thing with our youth group, called "English in the Park". It's been such a great time. We go to the park and talk with the kids and parents who come, we play games with them, and then we have a short message at the end. The kids have been so amazing!

3) Our family has been going through the book of 2 Timothy, for a Bible Bee program that we are doing. It has been really good, doing that study of 2 Timothy, and memorizing bible passages.

4) Kings Pointe! We went to Kings Pointe with our homeschool group. That was amazing! :D

There are more things we did this summer but I'm gonna stop for now. Even though the summer went way to fast, it was still an awesome one. But I'm ready to get back to school. Yup, that's right. I like school, i'm weird like that. Well, that's all for now, i'll try and post more often from now on.

~JD

2 comments:

  1. Kings Pointe was so much fun!!! :D

    I wish we could have gone to the English in the Park. From what I've heard, we're really missing out. :(

    Oh, well. Enjoy your school while I enjoy not enjoying school. :P

    -Andrew R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. guess I'm weird like that too, huh? I can't say I enjoy all subjects in school, but at the end of the day I feel very accomplished(;
    good post JD!

    ReplyDelete