Wednesday, August 15, 2012

More Precious than Gold

Hey, it's me again. Sorry, once again that I let it get so long since I wrote a blog post. Today, I thought I would recommend a book to you guys. The book I'm recommending is called "More Precious than Gold: The Fiery Trial of a Family's Faith" by John & Brenda Vaughn. 



That is what the book looks like. And yes, I thought it was an amazing book. It's an autobiography which means that the people who the story is about wrote this book. And here is the summary of the book: 



With faith refined by this fiery trial and restored by God's grace, the Vaughns are later able to see gold come from the ashes of their former life. Their marriage develops a 'priceless oneness' as John and Brenda cling to each other as never before, John's ministry grows from a small church of 35 people to a church 1,000 members strong. 



Overall it was a really great book, and I'd reccomend it to everyone. :) 

That's all for now,

~JD

No comments:

Post a Comment