Saturday, April 28, 2012

Drama Ends. :(

So yesterday we finished up our drama class. We put on two shows that turned out really well. The crowd was great and laughed alot! It was so fun to get up there and act for them, but most of all for God. It is amazing what God can do through something like this. He can take a drama program about the Sermon on the Mount and burden someones heart to come to church to learn more. He can burden somebody to ask more questions about God and what he has done. I am so glad that I was a part of this drama ministry. It was fun, but it was about giving God glory! I met some new people and friended them. Now I leave this drama class with good friendships and a feeling of accomplishment. The directors and helpers were amazing too! They helped so much with this production, and we couldn't have done it without them. 




Also, today, my sister-in law, and brother left after their one week of visiting. :( If you could keep them in your prayers for a safe drive. Its a long way from Iowa to Florida. 

Sorry about not updating Monday, It totally slipped my mind. Thats all for now!

~JD

No comments:

Post a Comment