Saturday, April 21, 2012

Surprise!!!

Hey!! Yup, I'm still alive! Sorry I haven't written in awhile. So this morning I woke up to a laugh that I recognized. It was my sister-in-laws laugh. My brother and my sister-in-law moved to Florida, last August. And so we haven't seen them since. So when I heard that laugh, I was like I must be dreaming. But sure enough, I heard some more voices and then recognized my brothers. I shot out of bed, and rushed down the stairs, along with my other siblings who had obviously, heard them too. Sure enough, they were talking in the kitchen with my parents! I was so excited to see them! Since we haven't seen them since last August it was awesome! I am so glad to have them here.... and can't wait for what this next week brings. Hahaha this was waaayy to short for a blog post but I'm gonna post it anyway! :) I will try and update tomorrow (which will be pretty busy, so don't get your hopes up) lol, or Monday. I will try to the best of my ability! Hope you all have a great weekend! 

 Oh, and btw, if you have a friend/sibling/ etc. that is a long ways away. Be careful, what you tell them you will do if they come home. Because they might just surprise you, and expect you to take them to that certain place you promised. HuHot was awesome!! :D LOL (long story)



~JD

No comments:

Post a Comment