Thursday, June 27, 2013

Umm......

Well, I probably have no readers left for my blog. But for those that still are here. I apologize for not keeping this blog updated. So here's just a few things that have happened over the 2 and 1/2 months since my last blog post. 

1) Started taking piano lessons again! This was a major blessing! So excited to start taking them again. I took piano lessons for 3 years, and the last 5 have been playing randomly, sitting down at the piano, looking over the piano music, playing around on it. But this summer, I started taking again, so really excited about that. I have a great teacher, who is VERY patient with me. lol :) 

2) Camp! We had our family-reunion-camp-cabin-get-together-thing-a-ma-jig. Yeah, it doesn't have an official name, cause "camping" doesn't really settle the term. "Cabin-ing?" That seems to sum it up more. But it was definitely a fun time! Between going on walks, (some trails around the pond), going kayaking, scheduling random trips to Walmart, Dutch Blitz, and just sitting around visiting, and laughing to the point of tears. :P It was an awesome time with family. 

3) Summer jobs. Got a couple summer jobs going on this year. Which is a HUGE blessing! :) And maybe, this fall, I'll be 16, so could be going to work at Hy-Vee. But not sure about that yet. 

4) ACT. What more is there to say? Oh, and not ACT, Like acting in a play or anything. That is not the ACT I speak of.  (No joke, was looking up study books in the library, and when I searched ACT, it came up with all these acting books) I'm talking about the dreaded test that people take. Well, all I can say, is that it was a good first experience. :) 

Well, this wasn't as long as I was hoping. But it was a little update. :) 

~JD

No comments:

Post a Comment