Wednesday, November 21, 2012

It's time....

Hey everyone,

I finally decided it was time to update my blog. Well, since the last post a few things have happened:

1) I had to have surgery a few weeks back, it was kind of sudden, but no worries. It's done, I've healed, never felt better. :)

2) Me and my Brother started a new school class with some other homeschoolers. It's a speech class. It's an ok class, in my opinion. The part that I dislike the most is writing the speeches, I have a hard time thinking of things to write about, and when I do think of something it's hard for me to get it to the amount of time it has to be. All in all, it's a pretty good class. :)

3) Our cousins came down for a few days. Our cousins who only come down a few times a year or less, got to come down this weekend, and we celebrated Thanksgiving a little early. But never fear, we are celebrating it again tomorrow. ;)

I have soo much in my life to be thankful for and tomorrow is just one of the 365 days a year I should be thankful for them. We take so much in life for granted. All things are a gift from God. So I thought I'd share some of the things God has given me that is I'm thankful for.

1) I'm thankful for a loving God, who sent his son to die in my place, so that I may have eternal life. Thankful for his grace and mercy, on someone like me who deserves nothing.

2) I'm thankful for an amazing family, who help me, encourage me, make me laugh, love me, and who I can have the best of times with.

3) I'm thankful for my friends, my amazing friends, who encourage me, and make me laugh. :)

4) I'm thankful for God's Word. Too many times have I ignored this great book. It's such an amazing book, with such amazing truth. I know sometimes I can read the Bible and not really think of it as true. Reading it like a fictional book. But I have to remind myself "Wow! This really happened!" And stand in awe of what God did for me, and is doing in my life daily.


Well, I just wanted to come here and give you guy's an update on life. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. :)

~JD

No comments:

Post a Comment