Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sorry!!!!

You guys have heard this too many times. Wow, guys, it's been a month since my last post!! And for that I apologize. Sadly, the reason for this, is pure laziness. Not a whole lot going on in life right now, just trying to keep up with school. Near the end of September, our church had their Awana 2012 Kickoff, which was awesome! We had some pretty awesome  pictures of it too, which might have been deleted by accident. But anyway we had some pretty nice action shots, especially of a skit some of my friends put on. Such talented kids they are. :) 


Other than school, and the Awana Kickoff, we have been doing Monday Night Football with our homeschool group which has been awesome! But wow, it has also been an eye-opener to how out of shape I really am! 

But never fear, whenever I don't post, you can ready my friend's blogs, which our 10x better! :) 

Well, sorry for this long-time coming, and really short post! 



~JD



No comments:

Post a Comment