Saturday, June 23, 2012

Thoughts on Writing: 2nd Edition

Hey it's me again, and I thought it was time to update my blog again. So I was gonna write a little more about writing. :) From my last post about writing I was in a middle of a book that I am writing. Story/Book whatever you would like to call it. And yet again, I have reached the "writers block" stage. Uggh, the stage where my mind quits working. Ideas stop coming and I'm stumped at what to write next. Hopefully, soon I will be able to continue with my book. I'm 7 chapters in which is probably the furthest I have ever gotten in one of my stories so this one is definitely one that I would like to finish. The worst part for me is I have a plot and once I write out my plot, I don't have a way to get the characters out of the dilemma I have put them in. :) That for me is my "writers block" problem. But I really enjoy writing stories/books anyway. It is one of my hobbies. So this is just a short update on my writing. Hope I didn't make you guys bored, and hope that this made some sense. :)

That's all for now,

                                                                         ~JD

No comments:

Post a Comment